Just a quick note. I did my speed workout last night
2 mile warm up.
6X800's at threshold pace w/ 90 second recovery
2 mile cool down.
My TOP SPEED while running???? 6:28 min/mile!!!!!!!!!
Don't MESS, er, with Kalyfornya.. (as our illustrious governator stays).
Woot Woot!
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well this just happened... Guess I should start writing again...
-
1. I haven't run in almost two weeks. I'm scared to run. I'm scared of knee pain. Tomorrow. I'll run tomorrow. Really. Tom...
-
I'm sorry I was gone for awhile. Blogger does not like me. They lost my account again. Please bear with me as I regroup and try to find ...
-
First an apology. I was a dope and didn't take any pictures before, during or after the race. I am not sure why. I simply forgot. Th...
Watch Out, Govornator!!!
ReplyDeleteThe suggested blog thingie on Google reader sent me here. Nice.
ReplyDeleteDon't mess indeed, you're fast!!!
Thanks for the garmin review a few posts back... I don't think I'll bother now. Stick with my old HRM and mapping software on my logging site.
Dang! those are some impressive stats.
ReplyDelete