Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Floyd--EC extrodinaire



Ran 3 last night on the treadmill even though I had a horrific cold.

Feeling better today so I'm doing 6 tonight--1 mile w/u, 4 mile tempo at 9:27/mile and 1 mile c/d.


I have done 40 miles so far this month running and I need to make it up to 60 by saturday. So I'll do 6 tonight and 8 saturday which leaves 6 more to do between thursday and friday.. I'm going to try to make it--finger's crossed!

Just read velonews and saw that Floyd Landis and Ivan Basso are back racing --there's this other guy too--I think his name is Lance something? In any case, Picture of floyd is--well, perfect EC for me.

4 comments:

  1. FL, EC? Hey I can't see him that way, but then again I have gotten drunk with him a couple of times...

    str

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez...60 by saturday? You go girl! I was hoping to get 40 miles this month, but with my shin/calf issue, I am done running for the month... I think. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of miles. And Floyd is back already? I guess doping in cycling isn't that big of a deal, afterall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your running mileage goal. I actually don't find any pro cyclists to be really attractive physically but I do like watching them ride. So maybe they're EC after all?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Please feel free to comment on the post or just say, "Hi"!!!

Well this just happened... Guess I should start writing again...