Friday, January 27, 2012

THE RULES
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.

RANDOM THINGS
1. I wear a mouthguard OR retainers at night.
2. I now wear a wrist brace at night too. I'm dead sexy.
3. I think Dean Karnazes is a little blow-hard-ish.
4. I like making up new words like "Blow-hard-ish"
5. Crossfit scares me.
6. Things on my desk right now: 4 coffee cups, Curel lotion, hand sanitizer, neutrogena lotion, Trader Joes Organic Blue Agave Sweetener, phone, Pillars of the Earth, and lots of crumbs. And an unopened fortune cookie.
7.I am very indecisive.
8.I have 15 library books in the trunk of my car.
9.I like to cuss. A lot.
10. My current favorite "adult" beverage is kaluha and soymilk.
11. I make up secret nicknames for most people.


11 NEW QUESTIONS:
1. Which movie/tv show/character most resembles your life? Modern Family.

2. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given? "Life isn't fair".

3. What was your ultimate dipshit moment (so far)? There are so many to chose from, but probably when I inadvertantly cussed out a teacher who was in a bathroom stall--I was in 6th grade.

4. Marry, f*ck or kill: choose either group – (a) Val Kilmer (current, not young version), Kevin Federline and Russell Brand; (b) Lindsay Lohan, Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton. I'd kill them all.

5. Which country would you most likely be arrested in and/or shot at and why? Probably afghanistan because I'm an outspoken female who doesn't like to be covered from head-to-toe in a black bag. And I don't like listening to what men say because they are usually wrong.

6. Which person (alive or dead) would you most want to bitchslap? See any from #4 above.

7. Which special talent or skill do you wish you had? The ability to not need any sleep.

8. Who or what would you consider to be your archenemy? This guy.



9. Pop or soda? What the heck is POP? Do you mean pop rocks? Soda of course.

10. What’s your favorite holiday? THANKSGIVING!!!

11. How would you prefer the apocalypse to go down? I prefer it takes all those who believe in the apocalypse. Those of us unbelievers, can stick around.

That's it for now. .. Every blog I read has already been tagged... So I won't be tagging anyone else. If i've missed you, consider yourself tagged.

1 comment:

  1. I've loved reading everyone's responses. Thanks so much for doing this.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Please feel free to comment on the post or just say, "Hi"!!!

Well this just happened... Guess I should start writing again...