Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So Sorry

I'm am so sorry I haven't posted recently. As you can imagine--I've
been working as much as possible on my thesis and have given up
anything remotely physical.

No Run + No Bike + No Swim = Uber-Bitch.

Everyone has commented on it recently. My hubby wants a divorce, the
teenagekid is like, "dang you have a bad attitude"(this from a
teenager!), and my work manager keeps asking me why I am not forgiving
of others' mistakes. (Uhm, cause I'm sick of cleaning up after
everyone else's mistakes!)

Anyway, the gallons of coffee and tea haven't really helped my mood
either--or my digestive system.

So it's good times around our house these days. Hopefully I'll be done
in the next week or so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Please feel free to comment on the post or just say, "Hi"!!!

Well this just happened... Guess I should start writing again...