The "killer" and other monstrosities--Good News & Bad News Edition
- Bad News: PT confirmed course of action given by MD sports doc--3-6 months off to allow hip and knee to heal fully.
- Good News: PT took one look at my face and said, "But I can tell you won't do it for awhile and I don't blame you. I'm the same way. Let's try to get your hip strengthened in the meantime"
- Bad News: Wednesday night speed workout was really a monsterous "killer" hill workout. 6X400 straight up a hill while dodging cars in 90 degree heat.
- Good News: I completed the run, that honestly I thought was very unlikely at the outset of the workout.
- Bad News: I am falling behind on my training plan for my next Half Ironman in September.
- Good News: Everyone I know is also falling behind in their training plan. Ok this isn't necessarily good news--but it is good to know that i'm not the only one.
- Bad News: I've missed all the thursday trail running races. Boo!
- Good News: I get to trail run on Sunday in Auburn with Tim T. and Mo B.!
- Bad News: I have so many things going on in life, yet I can't think of a lot to post on my blog.
- Good News: I don't get paid for blogging.
Next Up: Review of Asics Trabuco and Asics 2140 Trail shoes.