Thank you for registering for the 2010 Resolution Run. You registered in time to get a long sleeved cotton shirt. You may begin picking up your race bibs, chip timing tags and shirts at 11:30 am. See you on the 1st.
J & J Sports Productions
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well this just happened... Guess I should start writing again...
-
1. I haven't run in almost two weeks. I'm scared to run. I'm scared of knee pain. Tomorrow. I'll run tomorrow. Really. Tom...
-
I'm sorry I was gone for awhile. Blogger does not like me. They lost my account again. Please bear with me as I regroup and try to find ...
-
First an apology. I was a dope and didn't take any pictures before, during or after the race. I am not sure why. I simply forgot. Th...
Love the idea of a Resolution Run! What a great way to start the year!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous - I hope I get to run a resoltion run too! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDelete