Quick Update: The world according to Karen
Here's a quick update of things happening in and around ME
- Just returned from a whirwind trip to DC, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Conneticut, and Massachussetts.
- It seems that everyone is having babies. Trailmomma, Steve "in a speedo", Rebecca Dewire... My announcement: I am NOT having a baby.
- I am recovering from a horrible bout of pneumonia
- I have San Francisco Marathon in 6 weeks and my longest run this year has been 13 miles--3 months ago.
- I'm taking some hormones to help with hot flashes, chin hairs and other things. The hormones make me bloated and bitchy. My run times are a little slower too but i'm not sure if its the hormones, the recovering from pneumonia, the heat (92 degrees) or something else...
- I read 3 Phillipa Gregory books while on vacation and as a result have rediscovered my love of reading.
- I am considering a 50k trail run on August 21st.
- RugRat #2 has gotten her permit and will be terrorizing the public streets in our neighborhood soon.
- And remember: